8 things people with spotless homes do every day
Ever wondered how some people keep there home spic and span… ALL OF THE TIME? Well, it doesn’t necessarily come down to cleaning the home incessantly. That’s right you too could have a clean home all of the time if you adopt these habits that people with spotless homes keep everyday.
1. Take your shoes off at the door.
2. Make the bed when you get out of it.
3. Wipe down the shower every time you finish.
4. Keep wipes under the bathroom sink and wipe daily.
5. Wipe kitchen counters each night with spray and wipes.
6. Tidy up as you do things throughout the house.
7. Sweep floor surfaces each night to remove dust.
8. Put clothes away after each wash/dry to prevent piling up.
Article created in partnership with Over60.