Homemade dog biscuits
- WYZA Life
Whip up these easy-peasy DIY doggy treats in a jiffy right in your kitchen. Then pop them in your oven and watch your beloved pet wait patiently for them to finish baking. We reckon your dog will love 'em.
1 cup oat flour
1 cup of brown rice flour
1/2 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
1/2 cup apple sauce
1/2 cup rolled oats (old-fashioned kind, not instant)
6 slices of cooked bacon
1/3 cup water
- Pre-heat oven to 350. Cook bacon then finely grind in food processor
- Combine all ingredients & mix thoroughly until a dough forms.
- Roll the dough out on a lightly floured surface to 1/4” thickness.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes. Place on a baking tray lined with Glad-Bake. (Treats can be place close as they don’t spread while cooking.)
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
Store in airtight container in the fridge.
Would you make these for your pooch?