There’s a reason the Duchess of Sussex’s beauty look has become a sought-after style for women all over the world. With her signature effortless hair and subtle barely-there makeup, Meghan is the epitome of natural beauty.
The royal has eyes on her at all times. What she wears, how she walks, who she speaks to. So, it’s crucial for her to put her best foot forward, which is exactly what she does. The royal family are known for their prim and proper style, but the Duchess has rebelled from protocol and is spotted donning messy buns and undone hair. And while she still chooses to carry out some traditions, such as wearing pale nail polish and wearing fascinators, the former actress definitely has a signature look. Scouring the internet for photos, one particular look that stood out was Meghan’s top knot. The sleek, slicked back style not only keeps your hair away from your face, but helps you look polished and put together in no time at all.
Here’s how to get the Duchess of Sussex’s signature top knot:
What you will need:
- Texturising spray
- Hair ties
- Bobby pins
- To give your hair a bit more grit, spray a small amount of texturising spray.
- Brush the spray through your hair so it’s evenly distributed.
- Gather your hair and pull it back into a high pony tail, try and catch any stray hairs along your hairline.
- Secure the ponytail with a hair tie and start wrapping the length of your hair around the base of your ponytail.
- Secure the bun with as many bobby pins as you need.
- Finally, lock in your style with plenty of hairspray, while smoothing out any flyaways with a comb or unused toothbrush.
And there you have it! You’re now one step closer to looking and feeling like a royal. Now you just need an endless budget to spend on clothes and accessories and once that’s down pat, no one will be able to tell the difference.