Hilaria and Alec Baldwin have faced a scare in their family, as their one-year-old son was rushed to hospital.
Hilaria broke the news on her Instagram that Eduardo was taken to a New York hospital after suffering a “very bad reaction.”
“Never a dull moment for us,” she began her post. “Edu had a very bad allergic reaction today and I had to give him an epi pen. I’ve never had to administer it on my own…it was a scary experience.”
She went on to explain that Eduardo was on the mend back at home, but wanted to share her experience with the “lifesaving tool” that “may have saved” his life.
“He was in such distress and I believe it may have saved him today,” she added.
“If your doctor thinks you should keep one at home, make sure you know how to use it in advance, because these reactions can come on so strongly and quickly.
“I won’t bore you with the long story of rushing him out the door…just leave you with our experience, in case it helps, and our deep gratitude to to west end paediatrics, the mount sinai ambulance, and Lennox Jill emergency.”
“Fortunately, when I took this photo, he was back to himself and kicking the phone out of my hand🤣…I, on the other hand, was a spent wreck 🥴,” her post concluded. “Love you all and be safe.”
In May 2021, Hilaria revealed that Eduardo had been diagnosed with an allergy, describing it as “one of those horrible moments a parent dreads.”
Image credits: Instagram / Getty Images
This article first appeared on OverSixty.