With only four ingredients, this white chocolate mousse couldn’t be easier or more delicious. Serve alone or with berries.
- 12 white chocolate baking squares, chopped
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon of icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. Add chocolate and ⅔ cup of cream to a saucepan over medium-low heat.
2. Stir until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Let cool to room temperature.
3. In a bowl, whisk together icing sugar, vanilla and remaining cream. Beat until forming soft peaks.
4. Add ¼ cup of icing sugar mixture into chocolate mixture, folding in. Fold in remaining mix.
5. Transfer to dessert dishes and chill for two hours.
This article was written in partnership with Over60.