Frozen Calypso mango bar
Try a dessert treat that won't make you feel bloated the next morning - a mango bar you can make yourself at home!
3 ripe Calypso mangoes
2 ripe bananas
1 cup coconut yoghurt
⅓ cup macadamia nuts
3 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp coconut nectar or honey
1 tsp coconut oil
1. Combine all ingredients (except mangoes) in a blender, blend until smooth.
2. Grease a spring-form baking tin with a small amount of melted coconut oil. Using foil, create a divide in the tin and pour in approx. ¼ of the mixture.
3. Add Calypso mangoes to the remaining mixture, blend until smooth and creamy. Spoon into the other side of the tin.
4. Quickly remove foil and place in the freezer.
5. Allow to set for 4-5 hours. Thaw for 10-20 minutes before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Healthy Luxe for Calypso Mango.