Gluten free brownies
Looking for an indulgent treat for you and the one you love this Valentine’s Day? These are amazingly delicious without (too much) of the guilt!
Recipe by Hayley Cavicchiolo from Well Naturally.
3⁄4 cup organic coconut flour, sifted
1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
1⁄2 teaspoon bi-carb soda
1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1⁄2 cup Nativa (stevia) 90 grams Well Naturally ‘no sugar added’ Dark Chocolate Melts
5 large free-range eggs
1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted, or cold-pressed extra virgin coconut oil (or ghee) as a dairy-free option
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
5 tablespoons coconut milk or milk of choice
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (160 fan forced).
2. Mix the dry ingredients until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
3. In a different bowl, with a mixer, blend together the wet ingredients.
4. Add dry ingredients to the wet and mix until they are all blended.
5. Line a non-stick baking pan with baking paper, pour in batter.
6. Bake for around 25 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
7. Allow to cool slightly in pan before turning out onto wire rack to cool.
8. Cut into squares and enjoy!