Leek & Potato Soup
A lusciously thick soup made all the better with lightly fried "leek chips".
4 potatoes, peeled and chopped
2 leeks, white part only, chopped
1 litre vegetable stock
½ cup sour cream
1. Place the potatoes and leeks into the slow cooker.
2. Season with sea salt and cracked pepper.
3. Pour over the stock plus 1/2 cup water and stir.
4. Cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
5. Cool for 10 minutes.
6. Using a stick blender, blend until smooth.
7. Add the sour cream and stir to combine.
Recipe and image from The Easiest Slow Cooker Book Ever! by Kim McCosker, RRP $24.99.