Lemon and paprika yoghurt baked salmon with sweet potato chips
Love salmon? You’ll adore this treat served with sweet potato chips on the side. Delicious!
Recipe and image from the Diary Kitchen.
300g sweet potato, peeled
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/3 cup grated parmesan
2 x 150g salmon fillets
1 cup Greek-style yoghurt
zest of 1 lemon
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
1 bunch broccolini, steamed, to serve
- Cut sweet potatoes in chunky chips. Arrange in a single layer on a baking paper lined oven tray and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake at 220°C for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, turn chips over and sprinkle with parmesan then make some space to fit the salmon on the tray.
- Combine yoghurt, lemon, paprika and season to taste. Spoon half of the mix over the salmon and toss to coat.
- Reserve remaining half for dressing. Place salmon on the tray with chips.
- Reduce oven to 200°C and bake salmon and chips for a further 10 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
- Combine remaining yogurt dressing with parsley. Serve baked salmon with chips and remaining yogurt dressing and steamed greens.
Substitute the sweet potato for regular white potato if desired.