Papaya and Chicken Curry
Creamy, colourful and aromatic, make this simple chicken curry in just 30 minutes!
1 tbsp olive oil
¼ cup korma curry paste
500g papaya, peeled, deseeded and mashed
400ml coconut milk
2 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
1 red capsicum, sliced
1¼ cup basmati rice
Handful of kaffir lime leaves (optional)
1. Over a low heat, heat oil and korma curry paste in a pan or casserole dish until fragrant. Add papaya and coconut milk and bring to the boil. Cover with a lid and allow to simmer.
2. Add chicken and cook until chicken is cooked through.
3. Add red capsicum and cook for another 2 minutes.
4. Meanwhile cook basmati rice in a rice cooker or according to directions on packet.
5. Serve papaya and chicken curry with basmati rice. Garnish with thinly sliced kaffir lime leaves, if desired. Season to taste.
Recipe courtesy of Papaya Australia.