Tomato and chive drummies
Try this twist on the classic chicken drumstick, perfect for kids and with little mess to wash up afterwards.
12 drumsticks, with excess skin removed
420g can condensed tomato soup
35g packet French onion soup
2 tbsp freshly chopped chives
1. Place the drumsticks in a slow cooker.
2. Sprinkle with chives and cracked pepper.
3. In a jug, stir together the tomato soup, French onion soup and ¼ cup water.
4. Pour over the drumsticks.
5. Toss to coat well.
6. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours or until the chicken is tender.
Optional: Serve with mashed potatoes, steamed beans and sautéed zucchini.
Recipe and image from The Easiest Slow Cooker Book Ever! by Kim McCosker, RRP $24.99.