We are interested in hearing your story and sharing it with our community. Here’s what you need to know:
From recipes to relationship advice, to travel or transformations, WYZA covers it all – and we invite you on board to help inspire, motivate, entertain and educate the 50+ community.
- Content: At WYZA we’re always scouting for new, original, educational and entertaining stories that can benefit the lives and minds of our community.
- Word count: Posts usually run between 300 – 600 words. Anything over 600 words may need to be edited down, depending on the content.
- When a post is uploaded: We’ll send you an email with a link to the published post and we’d love if you could share it on your website, Facebook, Twitter and any other social media you use. Don’t be afraid to showcase your excellent work!
- By submitting: You acknowledge that you accept our terms and conditions and any form of editing that may be necessary on your post. We can’t guarantee that we’ll publish everything we receive.
- Accreditation: While there’s no payment for articles, your story will be credited to you by name and we will include a short bio (50-100 words) with any relevant links. Images or artwork will also be credited. You may remain anonymous if you wish.
- This all sounds great! How do I submit? We’re so glad you asked! Please read on for our submission guidelines.
Ready to share? Please consider the following:
www.WYZA cover the following topics: Travel, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Health and Wellness, Finance, Retirement living and Aged care. We invite you to bring your experience and knowledge to these areas and to please consider the following when pitching to WYZA
- What’s the article about?
- Why would your article make a good fit to our website?
- Why do you want to write about the topic?
- Is the article personal, entertaining or informational?
The reader will appreciate:
- An article with a clear point or story line
- Tips and information that’s useful, inspiring, uplifting or entertaining
- Subject that are relevant to 50+
- A short bio outlining your credentials, profession or hobby
Please email your pitch and your article to submissions@WYZA, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
comments powered by Disqus