This classic pesto pasta combines the rich flavours of roasted tomato with fetta for a lip-smacking meal.
- 250g grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely grated parmesan
- 100g baby rocket leaves
- 250g dried penne
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 200g Lemnos smooth feta, crumbled
- Lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Place tomatoes on a baking tray and drizzle 2 tsp of oil over the top. Roast for 10 minutes or until the tomatoes begin to wilt and soften. Season with pepper as desired.
- Combine basil, pine nuts, garlic, parmesan and half the rocket in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Add the remaining oil and combine mixture in the food processor.
- Cook the penne as usual. Add the broccoli in the last two minutes of cooking. Drain well. Toss pasta in a pan with the tomatoes, feta and rocket mixture. Toss to combine and serve with lemon zest for added flavour.
This article was written in partnership with Over60.